Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thoughts of the Aaron

I was extremely sad I had to leave. Mexico was a great experience for me. I have never been on a mission trip before and I really enjoyed it. On top of that I had never been to Mexico, so this was totally a new experience for me. Not knowing what to expect I got the unexpected, I never thought the women and children would connect as they did, they just brought us into their life's. That was really a neat experience. I truly miss them. I also will miss the other friends I made down there.

The thing i will miss the most is the women and children, as well as with Robert, Johnny, Ray, and Michelle. I also really like bonding with the other missionaries that went down to Mexico. Oh I will also miss the great food and Coke. LOL. I will never forget this trip, NEVER!

I really hope I can go back to Deborah's house between now and next year. Thanks everyone for your support.

Yours truly,
Aaron Gley

No comments:

Post a Comment