Friday, March 27, 2009

Saying Goodby

Boy this day was one of the hardest days I have ever had! Say good by or see you later was a sad one. My heart was heavy when Jordan came and cried in my arms asking us not to leave. When Nereyda grabbed me from behind and wouldn't let me go. I never thought it would be this hard or be this painful. But I want you all to know that I was proud to represent Jesus and to be his hands and feet to be a servant for God. I want you all to know that while we were there no gun fire. Ray made us feel very safe. I want you all to know that it was the most wonderful expereance I have had. I wish you all could have been there with us. I look forward to see you all this Sunday and to share with you all about Debra's house and the wemen and children.
Love you all
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment