Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ON WEDNES...day

Today was a very exciting day...

As a group, we decided that we have had enough of Ray's practical jokes (constantly raining down upon us). So, we thought it would be great to pull a big one on him. Ray was scheduled to arrive here at 10:30. Jon and Jenn took the bus out of the compound and everyone hid in the downstairs room. All of the women were in on the whole thing and were ready to tell Ray that we got sick of the work and worried about water failure so we left. Somehow, Ray got wind of our little prank and he pranked us back...overall it was just a big practical joke morning. Nobody really knew what was going on. Actually, I still don't really know what was going on this morning. Then we got right to work...haha.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. hi uncle Tim! (Tim Moore is my uncle) I have 6 blogs! look at my profile and guess wich niece I am! call me when you have guessed (or at least call the niece you think i am)
    mwhahaha

    ReplyDelete